Complaint Review: Florida Executive Search

• Updated: Wed, October 20, 2010

• Reported By: RippedOffByThoseFuckers — Miami Florida United States of America
Florida Executive Search
2 S. University Dr., #330 plantation, Florida United States of America

Florida Executive Search Princeton Executive Group Thiefs, liars - do NOT trust them! plantation, Florida

No matter how good salesmen the infamous Jeff Shyne a.k.a Shine a.k.a Patrick Murphy etc, Robert Milgroom a.k.a Milgram etc and their third partner "Jack Law", it does not take away the fact that the only thing they are interested is in how much money they can steal from you.

I hope and if I was religious I would pray that it is indeeed true that their cowardly and criminal money stealing and laundering operation has indeed been shut down.

I also hired them and during the numerous contacts I made in their direction, I never got a single name or number as to where they would have sent my resume. Nothing. The only thing I got were roundabout copy-paste answers full of air and lies lies lies.

I hope I run into one of you on the street one day cause I want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2010 10:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Executive-Search/plantation-Florida-33324/Florida-Executive-Search-Princeton-Executive-Group-Thiefs-liars-do-NOT-trust-them-plan-653472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Executive Search