Complaint Review: Florida Foreclosure Prevention & Assistance Program

• Submitted: Thu, January 29, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 29, 2009

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
Florida Foreclosure Prevention & Assistance Program
4352 Cancille Street New Port Richey, Florida U.S.A.

Florida Foreclosure Prevention & Assistance Program I lost my job and could not afford my $4100 a month morgage payment. I called this company and they said they could help me. They took my $1500 and never helped me. New Port Richey Florida

On Feb 26, 2008 I made my first payment to Florida Foreclosure for $500 then on March 11, 2008 made another payment of $500 then the final payment on March 25, 2008 for $500.

During this time a gentleman by hte name of Josh said everything was going good. I faxed all the information showing my loan was done wrong. Josh continued to say everything was good and I needed to call Brian Litt an attorney to help through the process. I called the attorney and payed another $500. Three months after Josh said I needed to move out of the house because everything was almost completed. I moved out of the house to a condo.

After I moved the attorney called saying he needed all my information because he could not get in touch with Josh. Then later the attorney told me they shut the doors took the money and there was nothing I could do. Know I am going into foreclosure and loosing everything. The attorney is just tring to get me an extention. Because we where told to move out and we trusted them I have a second rent and there is no way of getting caught up.

Jason
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2009 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Foreclosure-Prevention-Assistance-Program/New-Port-Richey-Florida-34652/Florida-Foreclosure-Prevention-Assistance-Program-I-lost-my-job-and-could-not-afford-my-417738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Foreclosure Prevention & Assistance Program