Chin

• Reported By: Anomonious — Gainesville Florida USA
Florida Gateway College
149 SE College Place Lake City, Florida United States of America

Florida Gateway College John Gosford Misrepresentations Lake City, Florida

I started out 2 years ago, the process to transfer to Florida Gateways program so I would be able to complete the requirements for my degree.  After spending money on physicals and resources to get them the information they wanted they turned around and denied me because I did not have a letter from the program director.  I told them from the beginning, very clearly, that this was not possible.  They told me this should not prevent me from transferring to there college at first; however, it stopped the transferring process.  The dean told me that she would not make any acceptation. This cost me a significant amount of time and resources that I will not get back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2011 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Gateway-College/Lake-City-Florida-32025/Florida-Gateway-College-John-Gosford-Misrepresentations-Lake-City-Florida-806721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Gateway College