Complaint Review: Florida Hospital Rehabilitation

• Updated: Wed, September 23, 2009

• Reported By: Mary — Orlando Florida USA
Florida Hospital Rehabilitation
http://www.fhsportsmed.org/contact.asp Apopka, Florida United States of America

Florida Hospital Rehabilitation Sports Medicine, Apopka, Physical Therapy, Rehab Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Apopka Florida Rehab, Florida Hospital Sports Medicine & Rehab incompetent, thats the best way to describe this company; Apopka, Florida

Incompetent, thats the best way to describe this company;
They billed me five times saying we didn't pay our copay, I had to print out my bank statements for 4 payments over two months, and here I just received number 5.

They need to replace the office clerk or something, I'M dam tired of getting Billed for something we paid.

I haven't allowed my daughter to continue to go there thinking if they can't do something as simple as keep track of payments then how can I trust them with my daughters therapy.

One afternoon after she went there for therapy on her back she was complaining about her neck hurting she had no problems with her neck until then.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2009 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Hospital-Rehabilitation/Apopka-Florida-32804/Florida-Hospital-Rehabilitation-Sports-Medicine-Apopka-Physical-Therapy-Rehab-Sports-Me-499175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Hospital Rehabilitation