Complaint Review: Florida Hospital

• Submitted: Wed, November 14, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: Colby — Winter Park Florida United States of America
Florida Hospital
5703 Red Bug Lake Rd Suite 341 Winter Springs, FL Orlando, Florida United States of America

Florida Hospital Dr. Ismael A. Acevedo Most disgusting pig of a doctor that brags about his affair with a nurse in my room Orlando, Florida

Dr. Ismael A. Acevedo is his name and he works at the Florida Hospital in Apopka, Altamonte Springs, Orlando, Winter Park Memorial and Seminole South.

This disgusting pig of a doctor was my doctor and was bragging in my room in Spanish (when he didnt know I teach Spanish part-time) and was bragging to a male nurse about how he was screwing a female nurse the day before and then after he went home to see his baby and to screw his wife because hes a horny disgusting pig. He then said that the nurse was even giving him sexual favors in the hospital bathroom such as giving him oral sex. This entire time he is bragging in my room while another nurse is giving me my pain medication and he was the most arrogant man Ive ever come across.

He has a wife and baby, is cheating on both of them with a nave nurse who doesnt know any of it, and is going around bragging about it to other employees AND even doing it in patients rooms. Granted I do not look like I know Spanish which worked out very well for me to find out this information but if he is as bold and arrogant to brag to a coworker INSIDE a patients room, my d*mn room, then Im sure he goes around and talks about it in English all around the hospitals too.

Normally I wouldnt do this kind of thing, but when its happening right in front of me by the Doctor who is supposed to be spending every second in my room helping ME get better, I had to take action. If I had his wifes name and phone number or email address I would tell her myself so that she could divorce

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 01:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Hospital/Orlando-Florida-/Florida-Hospital-Dr-Ismael-A-Acevedo-Most-disgusting-pig-of-a-doctor-that-brags-about-hi-968905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Hospital