Complaint Review: Florida Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, June 05, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, June 05, 2012

• Reported By: ronna — texas city Texas United States of America
Florida Inc.

Florida Inc. hired under false pretense Internet

I was supposedly hired for a home based out sourcing company on-line.I preformed several tasks and completed them on time.I was contacted to let my superviser know how I would like to be paid for the triall period. I did not give them my bank information, but requested a check payment.As soon as that information was given I recieved a termanation notice. I believe if I had given thme my bank information my bank acount would have been emptied.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2012 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Inc/internet/Florida-Inc-hired-under-false-pretense-Internet-893244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Inc.