Complaint Review: Florida Limited Liability Company

• Updated: Wed, August 13, 2014

• Reported By: ROF — Miami Florida
Florida Limited Liability Company
2105 SW 105 Court Miami, Florida USA

Florida Limited Liability Company Yessica Siles, Krys Siles They pose as a company that will help teens only to offer their advertising services. They over charge on their services that they out source. They are a trading company posing as a company with a cause Miami Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: From VIP 305 / Yessika

This company is supposed to be a company to help teenagers and parents connect. The allege that their purpose is to help the community however; their intention is to promote events thathave nothing to do with the cause. They offer services such as advertising, marketing, web design and non related items.

They outsource the services to unreliable businesses.

It is a rip off scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2014 06:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Limited-Liability-Company/Miami-Florida-33165/Florida-Limited-Liability-Company-Yessica-Siles-Krys-Siles-They-pose-as-a-company-that-w-1169467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Limited Liability Company

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

From VIP 305 / Yessika

AUTHOR: Yessika - ()

I invite you to be part of our journal so you can see that we help our community specially our teenagers, actually right now we need volunteers for our next event helping The RonaldMcDonald House of Charities in South Florida. We will be more than happy that the persone who wrote this about us would contact me so he or she can change her mind about what we do. Of course we have to sale our services ( Advertising) it is the only way we can print our monthy magazine with all this amazing stories about our teens. any one can contact me at 305-600-1327 ext. 102 and ask me about our prices and you will see that we are much cheaper than many  advertising companies. We do organic work one by one, step by step and we have a lot of positive feed backs from our clients for our services and prices.

since November las year until now we worked with the Best Buddies, support the Miracle Walk, cover the media for live like bella fashion show by Mes Amis, we suported Blue Mission, don't text and drive campaign, toy drive for Xmas, supporting any type of sport, , our VIP teens of the month like the valedictorian and salutatorian interviews, also our favorite teen in remission of leoquimia supporting other teens. Supporting Angeles de Agape with their retreat, we worked with ACC helping them in the talent show and much much much more, i don't like to brag what we did but I am so proud that my sister and i accomplished a lot of spiritual golds and eventually we will accomplish the economical why not ? Everyone needs a job because everyone needs money but right now our company its new and we are taking out money from our pockets to print the magazine ... thanks to my family with their support !!!  for me it is really hard write all this in inglish because Spanish is my first language and I am an immigrant that I didn't have the opportunity to finish a carrier but I have two sons that they are my rock every morning to help, work and be happy every single day of my life !!! Well this is me ...

my email is y.siles@vip-305.com

our web page is www.vip-305.com please visit our page and you can see our magazine online then you will decide if we are a ripoff or not.

Have a wonderful day,