Complaint Review: Florida Online Drivers School.com

• Submitted: Fri, May 11, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, May 14, 2007

• Reported By:Cantonment Florida
Florida Online Drivers School.com
3311 Foxridge Cir Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Florida Online Drivers School.com Tech Support offers no respose. Cannot take final for my Defensive Driving test. Tampa Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: GREAT!!

*Author of original report: I got in tough with them finally.

*Consumer Suggestion: Make a phone call

I got a speeding ticket and elected to take a defensive driving class online. This company got my attention because it offered comedy, which was a welcome relief.

I made it to the end and when I began to start the final, it said that I left out some info and to call their toll-free number. When I called the number, I went to a voice mail that I'm not entirely sure was for the business itself. Then things got worse.

I logged back in and decided to take the final anyway and pay the fee for having to add info afterwards. When I logged in, the link to take the final was gone. It said that it was completed. I did not complete it, I never even started it! So now I'm out 30 bucks and I have to pay again to take another class. AHHHH!

Chris
Cantonment, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2007 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Online-Drivers-Schoolcom/Tampa-Florida-33618/Florida-Online-Drivers-Schoolcom-Tech-Support-offers-no-respose-Cannot-take-final-for-m-248247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Online Drivers School.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

GREAT!!

AUTHOR: Darren - (U.S.A.)

I am glad to hear that you worked this out Chris.

I got in tough with them finally.

AUTHOR: Chris - (U.S.A.)

Following the first rebutyal, I did get in touch with a gentleman named Raymond. He was very helpful and within mere moments, I was taking my final and passed it! Once I finally got in tough with the real company, I had no problems.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Make a phone call

AUTHOR: Darren - (U.S.A.)

I had my share of trouble with this company too. However, I called their corporate office and they fixed the poor customer service skills of the local office. Give Raymond Stover a call @ 888-458-2477 x212. Have all of your information documented.