Complaint Review: Florida-Passport, Agent Travel Network

• Submitted: Thu, September 15, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, November 10, 2005

• Reported By:Columbia Missouri
Florida-Passport, Agent Travel Network
6822 22nd Avenue North Suite PMB432 St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

Florida-Passport, Agent Travel Network, Guardian Network ripoff, Scam! St. Petersburg Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Heres alot of the company info

Ok where do I start, 8-30-05 I found in my bank account a nice suprise from Florida-Passport for $149.00 I called them imedaitly to get my refund. I made several phone calls to get this refund I got cancelation codes and lines about you check will be in the mail. A week passes I call back to find out where my check is they told me its still in bank pending status.

I told the person on the other end that I don't know you personally but the company you work for is a scam. She tells me I'm sorry you feel that way sir but we have been in business for 30 yrs. ~Alarms going off~ Yeah ding ding ding only way your still in business is because you take advantage of other peoples money. I finally got florida passports attention by telling them I wanted a supervisor and if I didn't get my money they would hear from my lawyer. they told me to hold then 10 mins they come back and tell me they will have the check in the mail 24 to 48 hours. Now I'm playing the waiting game. I wish I had known about this before hand this wouldn't have happened.

Ok that is not the biggest issue I'm overdrawn in my account now this companies partner Agen Travel Network tells me all the same lines and gives me all the bells and whistles. so I call my bank to file a electronic fraud claim. Bank of America mind you will not help you if they know your personal information has been given to these people. yes I get we can't help you, I told them I still have 60 days to dispute this and I would like to have this Federal Regulation E form filled out to get my money back still they tell me they can't help me. what do I do now? I'm 26 hot tempered and sick of all of this.

Shawn
Columbia, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2005 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Passport-Agent-Travel-Network/St-Petersburg-Florida-33710/Florida-Passport-Agent-Travel-Network-Guardian-Network-ripoff-Scam-St-Petersburg-Flor-157167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida-Passport, Agent Travel Network

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Heres alot of the company info

AUTHOR: Elicia - (U.S.A.)

The name of this company is FTN Promotions and they DBA Suntasia based in Florida. They are a large telemarketing firm that does nothing but telemarketing and steal others money. I received a phone call from them and when I found out they had all my personal information I went on a search to find out more info about this company.The Vice President of this company is Vance Vogel and his personal number is 727-391-3558. He can be reached on his cell at 727-430-4026. The corporate office number for Suntasia is 727-972-0288. I called all numbers until I gathered the information that I was looking for. The attorny for the company is Donald Wesson and his assistance name is Kara Coates. I called them and adivsed them of the TCPA and FCC laws and that I wanted to know where they obtained my information or I was taking further legal action. I am still awaiting a call back from her to tell me where she received my information. This company was sued in 2000 and if they call me one more time or debit money from my account I will be suing as well. I will update when I get more information