Complaint Review: Florida Passport, Agents Travel Network, Teliflex

• Submitted: Wed, March 09, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, March 09, 2005

• Reported By:Charlottesville Virginia
Florida Passport, Agents Travel Network, Teliflex
3303 Seffner Drive Holiday, Florida U.S.A.

Florida Passport, Agents Travel Network, Teliflex ripoff Holiday Florida

The company Florida Passport called me on the 3rd of February 2005 and told me I have won a 4 day 3 night stay for free in any luxury hotels. I signed up for it because they told me I can cancel it before the trial expires and there would be no charges. I never did receive any package and I was billed $149 by Florida Passport, $59.95 by Agents Travel Network and $49.95 by Teleflex. I have called them and I have mailed them with my cancellation codes and I am stil waiting for my refund. They said it would take no less than 30 days.

Charlottesville, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2005 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Passport-Agents-Travel-Network-Teliflex/Holiday-Florida-34691/Florida-Passport-Agents-Travel-Network-Teliflex-ripoff-Holiday-Florida-134309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Passport, Agents Travel Network, Teliflex