Complaint Review: Florida Passport - Agents Travel Network

• Submitted: Tue, December 20, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, December 20, 2005

• Reported By:Mesa Arizona
Florida Passport - Agents Travel Network
florida-passport.com Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Florida Passport - Agents Travel Network Cancelled but Took Money Out, Ripoff Fort Lauderdale Florida

Have I learned my lesson? Yes. Never, never, ever give your checking acct info over the phone. Period.

As others on this web site, I cancelled long before the trial period was up. And yet, Florida Passport still took out the money from my account. I had also cancelled Agents Travel Network which is one of their companies, using the automated system.

My advice is to not use the automated system. Instead, call and speak with someone directly. I finally was able to talk to a live person at Florida Passport and have been put on the "Refund" list. We'll see how that goes.

The number to call for Agents Travel Network is 1-888-824-7675. Press the # key twice. It was of no surprise to me that they showed the account was still active, even though I had cancelled it. They then cancelled it and gave me a confirmation # (FL Passport gave me one too).

To be continued ...

Kimberly
Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2005 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Passport-Agents-Travel-Network/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida/Florida-Passport-Agents-Travel-Network-Cancelled-but-Took-Money-Out-Ripoff-Fort-Lauderd-168719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Passport - Agents Travel Network