Complaint Review: Florida Passport - Teli Flex

• Submitted: Thu, November 17, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, November 17, 2005

• Reported By:ellijay Georgia
Florida Passport - Teli Flex
6822 22nd Avenue North St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

Florida Passport - Teli Flex ripoff charged my account 149.00 after i cancelled well in advance. Got my money back THANK GOD!!St. Petersburg Florida

This joke of a place needs to be put out of business some how. They debited my account even after I cancelled and they confirmed my cancelletion and told me nothing would be coming out of my account. They Lied!!!!!! Thank God my bank caught it in time and was able to stop it. I called that joke scam of a place and was screamed and cussed at by someone who I couldn't tell if they were a man or a woman so I will call that person it. lol. It said that I was lying and never cancelled the account so I threatened to call the news media and informed It that my bank was aware that their joke of a company was nothing but a scam and they were informing me on what to do and that I would sue the blank out of them and that I would not stop at anything to get them put out of business if I did not get my money back. It put me on hold and then said there was a pending refund and I would get a check in two weeks. I said no I want it back in my account. It hung up on me so I called my bank and they found a legal way to stop it. Teli Flex is also associated with them and I had to stop payment on them so they didn't take 49.95 out on the 28 of Nov. If anyone else knows of anything we can do to put them out of business please let me know. I will help with anything.

ellijay, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2005 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Passport-Teli-Flex/St-Petersburg-Florida-33710/Florida-Passport-Teli-Flex-ripoff-charged-my-account-14900-after-i-cancelled-well-in-ad-164984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Passport - Teli Flex