Complaint Review: Florida Passport - Teliflex Unlimited Long Distance - Agents Travel Network

• Submitted: Mon, March 07, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, March 07, 2005

• Reported By:Attica Indiana
Florida Passport - Teliflex Unlimited Long Distance - Agents Travel Network
3993 Tyrone Blvd #608-182 St. Petersburg And Holiday, Florida U.S.A.

Florida Passport - Teliflex Unlimited Long Distance Agents Travel Network ripoff, charged my account, caused overdraft fees, put my account in the negative St. Petersburg And Holiday Florida

I received a call from one of these telemarketers. Free tickets for trying a long distance card.

They said i could cancel before the date and not be charged a dime. Well they LIED. It's a ripoff.

I went away for the weekend and come home only to find out that my bank account has been overdrawn. With a charge for $149.00 from Florida Passport.

The withdraw was made on 03/02/05. I had until 03/09/05 to cancel this stupid thing.

Now i have overdraft fees along with the $149.00 that Florida Passport took out of my account. They should refund all of my fees and the $149.00 they STOLE from me.

There were never any tickets mailed to me. I have the stupid Teliflex card. (unused) still on the paper.

I have the booklet that they sent to me for Agents Travel Network.

There are numerous phone numbers that they have on the material. Different address's!

All i want is my money back and for them to stop doing this to people. Why start a business that is full of bull****?

I have printed a copy of the check that they used for taking the money out of my account.

I have read some of the other complaints and they are so true. This place is a HUGE RIPOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have e-mailed a few letters to some of these places and have not gotten a response yet. Some of the web address's are not even there.

Oh I am so mad. Don't these people understand that they are taken money away from people that need to feed their children and pay bills that actually are legitimate? I guess not because they haven't stopped the calls.

Have they ever actually reimbursed anyone? I hope so because i want my money back NOW!!!!!

If this matter is taken care of and my account is credited back and the fee's are paid to my account i will come back and update this letter.

Tracy
Attica, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2005 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Passport-Teliflex-Unlimited-Long-Distance-Agents-Travel-Network/St-Petersburg-And-Holiday-Florida-3370934691/Florida-Passport-Teliflex-Unlimited-Long-Distance-Agents-Travel-Network-ripoff-charged-134045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Passport - Teliflex Unlimited Long Distance - Agents Travel Network