Complaint Review: Florida Passport

• Updated: Tue, August 09, 2005

• Reported By:Ontario New York
Florida Passport
, Florida U.S.A.

Florida Passport Tricked me into paying 149.00 bucks for nothing. I GOT MY MONEY BACK!! Florida

First off im going to say that i was tricked into giving my account information away to them because they were very good at their entitlement process. I thought i was getting a free vacation but i didnt know that 149.00 dollars meant FREE.

What i did to get my money back

I first got a copy of the check they used on me.
On this check had an 888 number you can dial. Their prompts are trickey, and i you have to listen to them two times in order to be given a choice to talk to a customer support rep.

I talked a a nice lady there named Anne and she canceled my account and gave me a Cancelation code that i HAD to mail into Florida Passports.

So after mailing in my cancelation code i waited 2 weeks and did not hear from them. I called back and talked to a guy there and told him i sent in my cancelation code but did not recieve a check. The guy said he would mail out a check for me in 48 hours since their process was taking so long.

2 days later i got my check for 149.00 dollars and a lesson learned! DO NOT DEAL WITH FLORIDA PASSPORTS :-)

Jim
Ontario, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2005 06:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Passport/Florida/Florida-Passport-Tricked-me-into-paying-14900-bucks-for-nothing-I-GOT-MY-MONEY-BACK-Fl-153027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Passport