Complaint Review: Florida Passport

• Submitted: Tue, May 10, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, May 10, 2005

• Reported By:Fayetteville North Carolina
Florida Passport
6822-22nd Avenue North,PMB-432 Saint Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

Teliflex - Florida Passport - Agents Travel Network ripoff, fraud, scam, dishonest Saint Petersburg Florida

Florida Passport seems to be in league with some very dishonest companies. I was told and promised the ability to cancel any subscription or membership to or with these businesses before any billing took effect. What a load! not only did I send e-mails for cancelation, but I also sent physical mail and tried calling. The latter was a futile stab at getting a real person on the phone to find out what was going on. I wasn't even in their system, according to their computer service, and still I was billed!

This had almost happened to me once before, but I caught it before the ripoff happened Now I have to change my account again to prevent further billing from who knows whoever else these crooks may have given or sold my information to!

Jenny
Fayetteville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2005 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Passport/Saint-Petersburg-Florida-33710/Teliflex-Florida-Passport-Agents-Travel-Network-ripoff-fraud-scam-dishonest-Sain-142280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Passport