Complaint Review: Florida Passport

• Submitted: Wed, November 02, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, November 02, 2005

• Reported By:Newport News Virginia
Florida Passport
6822 22nd AveN, PMB-432 St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

Florida Passport ripoff, misleading information and charge of account for membership that was not agreed on St. Petersburg Florida

These people from Florida Passport called me and asked me if I wanted to see some of their cruises. They also told me that they would not charge my account for anything until they sent me info and I agreed to everything. Well that **** was not the truth and they charged my account anyway. I called them and they said they was sorry and sent me back the $149.00 they charged.

There after I received a post card in the mail from Class Action Watchdog and told me that I was on this list for these class action. They told me not to cash the check because it could be used as evidence.
What to do, what to do? Well I really don't know where to go from here. Is there an answer somewhere or is there going to be any support in this situation or what? I don't know. Maybe someone does. Please email me if anyone knows!!

Eric
Newport News, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2005 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Passport/St-Petersburg-Florida-33710-3918/Florida-Passport-ripoff-misleading-information-and-charge-of-account-for-membership-that-163068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Passport