Complaint Review: Florida Passport

• Submitted: Thu, April 07, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, April 18, 2005

• Reported By:indianapolis Indiana
Florida Passport
6822 22nd Avenue North, PMB-432 St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

Florida Passport ripoff St. Petersburg Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Got my refund promptly

What seemed to be a really good deal, was just your typical rip-off. You see I received a phone call on (3-29-2005) from someone that had a trip to send me for review for 7 days. Within that 7 days I could cancel via phone or letter.

Well you see I called on the 3rd to cancel, which happened to be a Sunday mind you I was still within my 7 days. I was told that my cancellation had been processed, and then the automated teller disconnected. The company still took the money out of my account on 4-06-05 over drawing my account.

On 04-07-05 I called the company about my account only for them to tell me that I did not cancel until 04-04-05, because they do not work on Sunday so it rolled over to the next business day. Now the company is stateing that they are not responsible for any over draft charges that have occured. Mind you my account was in the positive up to this point.

During this issue with this company I was hung up on 4 times by the customer representative 4 times.

Christina
indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2005 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Passport/St-Petersburg-Florida-33710/Florida-Passport-ripoff-St-Petersburg-Florida-137946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Passport

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Got my refund promptly

AUTHOR: Ringo - (U.S.A.)

I used the free trial of this program and found that i wouldnt be going to florida as much as i thought was going to be possible. So i wanted to cancel the program and i did so by calling the customer service number on the website. They were very courteous to me and helped me right away. I just think these consumers need to relax a little bit and have faith in a company. If you want a refund they will give you a refund as they did for me.