Complaint Review: Florida RV's of Dublin Georgia

• Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: Mark — cutler bay Florida United States of America
Florida RV's of Dublin Georgia
402 INDUSTRIAL BLVD Dublin, Georgia United States of America

Florida RV's of Dublin Georgia Florida RV's This company Lies and tryes to sell you junk than will not refund your deposit. STAY AWAY Dublin, Georgia

They had an RV for sale online 800 miles for me I called and was told "This RV is the cleanest used RV I have ever seen and I have sold a lot of RV's" I gave them A $500.00 dollar deposit and drove the 800 mile with a cashiers check for the balance. When I got there the RV's they had a junk all the slides were leaking and one wall was rotten. The rear axel was leaking the dash was cracked and it has a leak in the front windshield. The corner of the dash was rusted and the covering was peeling off.

I told them this was not the RV's that was described to me. The owner Robert now refused to return my  $500.00 after he lied about the condition of the RV and had me drive 800 miles to pick it up. Do your self a favor and learn from me  DO NOT do Business with this company you will be sorry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-RVs-of-Dublin-Georgia/Dublin-Georgia-31021/Florida-RVs-of-Dublin-Georgia-Florida-RVs-This-company-Lies-and-tryes-to-sell-you-junk-t-979097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida RV's of Dublin Georgia