Complaint Review: Florida Shuttle Transportation

• Reported By: steven wyner — santa fe New Mexico
Florida Shuttle Transportation

Florida Shuttle Transportation No show! No call! Terrible service! Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Sorry for inconvenience

I made reservations for a pick up at a Shell station in Vero Beach Florida for April 20th 2013 at 2:15 pm and expected to make it to Orlando for my flight at 5:30 pm.  I it is approximately 1 1/2 hour drive.  At 2:30 when they did not show I started the task of trying to reach someone at the numbers provided.  I finally reached (after six attempts) Max.  He was not any help at all.  He had no way of telling me if anyone was going to show up.  Finally his fix was for me to text the driver.  I need to contact the driver?  Why are you the dispatcher?  At 3:40 pm finally a call from the driver.  He had no idea I was waiting and had no idea that  I had a reservation.  My wife spoke with him and he informed her the best he could do was a 3:40 pick up!  I could not make my flight and he his comment was "I guess he is going to miss his flight!"  Who says that?  No call no show!  I am still waiting for a call back to reverse the charge on my credit card!  No one ever said they were sorry for the mix up and all they were worried about was that it was of no fault of anyone at the company.  After reviewing complaints about this company (I should have done prior to making a reservation) it is clear that this is the norm for this company.  This is the worst customer service I have ever seen.  I see by other reviews they ignore calls and e-mails for complaints and to credit the charge for no service.  I will stop payment in the morning with my credit card company in the morning.  I will also advise everyone I can not to book with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2013 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Shuttle-Transportation/internet/Florida-Shuttle-Transportation-No-show-No-call-Terrible-service-Internet-1045000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Shuttle Transportation

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Sorry for inconvenience

AUTHOR: Florida Shuttle Transportation - ()

Hello and sorry for any inconvenience caused.  Please provide reservation number and name so that we can better assist you in locating your refund; without that we do not know who wrote this complaint.

Email for refund status is: reservations@floridashuttletransportation.com

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC