Complaint Review: Florida State Disbursement Unit

• Updated: Tue, June 04, 2013

• Reported By: Montoya — Forest Hills New York
Florida State Disbursement Unit
PO BOX 8500 TALLAHASSEE, FL 32314 TALLAHASSEE, Florida USA

Florida State Disbursement Unit My efforts in calling and email correspondence with the FSDU have exhausted. I noticed that my 2011 income tax refund offset back in 1/31/2012, however, it posted to my account on 2/15/2013, well over a year. Not only am i puzzled as to why they sat on this money for over year but i am wondering if my 2012 income tax refund offset on 1/25/2013 ,still unposted, will take just as long. Apparently, no one can answer this question for me nor direct me to the proper office so i can make the inquiry. Can some one please help! my case number is 00-20458-FC. Thank you. TALLAHASSEE Florida

My efforts in calling and email correspondence with the FSDU have exhausted.  I noticed that my 2011 income tax refund offset back in 1/31/2012, however, it posted to my account on 2/15/2013, well over a year.  Not only am i puzzled as to why they sat on this money for over year but i am wondering if my 2012 income tax refund offset on 1/25/2013 (still unposted) will take just as long.  Apparently, no one can answer this question for me nor direct me to the proper office so i can make the inquiry.  Can some one please help! my case number is 00-20458-FC.  Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2013 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-State-Disbursement-Unit/TALLAHASSEE-Florida-32314/Florida-State-Disbursement-Unit-My-efforts-in-calling-and-email-correspondence-with-the-F-1056346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida State Disbursement Unit