Complaint Review: Florida State disbursement unit and DOR

• Updated: Tue, April 03, 2012

• Reported By: k — sarasota Florida United States of America
Florida State disbursement unit and DOR
Internet, Florida United States of America

Florida State disbursement unit and DOR FL debit card for child support just problems! They steal your money Internet, Florida

The new debit card is made to fail- I wonder why- so they get to keep my money. Since January, I have been trying to get my money. I had sent 2 voided checks to NOT get the debit card but direct deposit, they just closed my account and sent me that card. I tried to activate it thru that tedious phone system (NOne of their numbers have online access), when I finally figured out to talk to a person, he told me that it can't be activated, maybe it didnt recognize this phone number.

Ok, so I tried calling 4 different phone systems,none of them get me my money, they all refer away to the other. I found Matthew Hirko from flclerks, he says theyr a private company, cant do anything (what??), i talked finally to a person thru 877 7690251 Pam, she went away took a break after just saying 2 sentences to me, then she said she cant do anything and hung upon me- I have done my part- where is my money??"?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2012 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-State-disbursement-unit-and-DOR/Internet-Florida-/Florida-State-disbursement-unit-and-DOR-FL-debit-card-for-child-support-just-problems-The-863519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida State disbursement unit and DOR