allowances

• Reported By: Tyrus — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Florida Tech.Online
9417 Princess Palm Ave-Suite: 400 Tampa, Florida United States of America

Florida Tech.Online Bisk Education OVERPRICED! Tampa, Florida

I am going to make this as short & direct as possible. The "counselors" rush you through the whole application process. After enrollment & you "discover" that your tuition fo 8 weeks is: $3,366.05, (yes, I have my actual account summary to prove it!) naturally I wanted to withdraw.The withdrawal process is purposely dragged out to incur more charges. This is by FAR the worst mistake I've made as far as online schooling & I STRONGLY encourage others to stay away.

I wish I didn't have to remain anonymous, as I stand Firmly by this post. However, it is a mandatory requirement of this site.

-Regards-

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2011 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-TechOnline/Tampa-Florida-33619-8348/Florida-TechOnline-Bisk-Education-OVERPRICED-Tampa-Florida-769376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Tech.Online