Complaint Review: Florida Technical College

• Updated: Mon, June 13, 2011

• Reported By: Bonnie — DeLand Florida United States of America
Florida Technical College
1199 South Woodland Blvd DeLand, Florida United States of America

Florida Technical College Promised me a job, but they couldn't. They made false statements to me that they had a 98% success rate of placing graduates in jobs, but they told me "We can't help you" and they also gave me variou DeLand, Florida

When I went to Florida Technical College in DeLand, for continuing education, they told me their placement rate for graduates was over 98% effective.  When I graduated, they gave me a list of doctors and websites to apply on.  They couldn't find me a job.  My money of about $38,000 dollars for the tuition for Florida Technical College was a total waste of money.  Some of the teachers didn't know what they were talking about.   After graduation, I went back to my old trade.  I want my $38,000 dollars back.  If you are thinking about going to Florida Technical College, don't do it.  Spend your money on a regulated college.  I only went to "college" four days a week and for less  than five hours per day.  This is not education.  Mr. Lee, the medical teacher, was a total jacka**.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2011 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Technical-College/DeLand-Florida-/Florida-Technical-College-Promised-me-a-job-but-they-couldnt-They-made-false-statemen-740345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Technical College