Complaint Review: Florida Technical College

Florida Technical College
1199 South Woodland Boulevard, Deland, Florida United States of America

Florida Technical College Very Misleading-In it for the Money Deland, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: It Sounds Like You Should Still

I went to this school to have a change of career. I felt as though the only reason I was there was to for them to collect money.

I had 2  girls in my class that were always absent, late, did not turn in assignments and even FAILED or refused to take a drug test. All of these should have had them kick out of the program and the school. But, they are always sent down to the Dean and would return the next day. I found out through one of the girls that they were getting PAID to come to class. They had to show up to class at least once in a while so they could go and get their checks.....how come I did not get one?

Then graduation....what a joke.. i could not attent do to the death of my son. I told the school and ask if they would just send me the diploma since I paid for it....here I am after several emails, phone calls and letters and NO DIPLOMA......

I also had to fight with them over money...they said I owed them money and had to go around and around but i had the proof and they had to send me the over payment of $100.00

I am paying on student loans for an education that I can not use...someone needs to investigate and I would like my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2012 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Technical-College/Deland-Florida-/Florida-Technical-College-Very-Misleading-In-it-for-the-Money-Deland-Florida-962545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Technical College

It Sounds Like You Should Still

AUTHOR: David Ruggieri - (USA)

As you may already know I am the President of FTC.

If you are having trouble getting your diploma I can help - if I know who you are. So just send me an email at druggier@ftccollege.edu and I will look into it for you.

Students do not get paid to attend - if they have excess financial aid doe to grants or loans they are distributed to the student while enrolled. Their attendance needs to be consistent or better than the required rate, if not, stipends are not distributed.

If we ned to review your file, again, contact me.

And if you are a graduate, and feel you need additional placement assistance, again call me.

But it is hard to help if there is no name to connect with.

Thanks