Complaint Review: Florida Technical College

• Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By: Carmen A — Pembroke Pines Florida United States of America
Florida Technical College
12520 Pines Blvd Pembroke Pines, Florida United States of America

Florida Technical College Florida Technical Colege, SCAM! Pembroke Pines, Florida

I was also a victim of FTC, Pembroke Pines. When I enroll to this campus they told me that ill be taking ESL classes, but after the 3th month of taking some classes, i came to find out that the classes i was taking were core classes for the Medical billing and Coding. I did talk to Robert Lopez, DOA, and he said thar in order for us to take the ESL classes we have to taket dose first. Miss Miskal said the same thing. I drop from the program because i did not understan anything in the class, i did not want to be a MBA or a Medical assisting. Now im getting calls and bills for more than $6000.00 dollars and no one can help, because Robert Lopez and Miss Miskal, are no longer with the company.

I dont know who is running this business, but my husband and I, will follow a complain with the DOE, and any other department in charge.

They lie to me and they take money from you, and they never call you back, or work nothing for you. Is been over 5 months, and nthing has been done yet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2012 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Technical-College/Pembroke-Pines-Florida-33027/Florida-Technical-College-Florida-Technical-Colege-SCAM-Pembroke-Pines-Florida-912880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Technical College