Complaint Review: Florida Technical College

• Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: Taylor — Lakeland Florida United States of America
Florida Technical College

Florida Technical College INTERN ALMOST KILLED ME Internet

FTC of Lakeland is a joke! Their career placement and internship department is pathetic! One of their students almost killed me!

Their staff don't care about anything! They don't care when you call to set an appointment! Career placement my ass! Waste of time and money! This college doesn't instruct their students on how to accurately provide for their patients! I heard a rumor at the doctor office that this girl almost failed too. What the heck?? Really?! I'm pregnant and they almost administered the medicine I'm allegric to!

I'm filing a lawsuit! I demand justice! This school almost killed me and my baby!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 07:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Technical-College/internet/Florida-Technical-College-INTERN-ALMOST-KILLED-ME-Internet-997549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Technical College