Complaint Review: Florida Technical College

• Submitted: Sun, August 12, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 11, 2012

• Reported By: SORRY EXCUSE FOR A SCHOOL — LAKELAND - RUN AWAY! Florida United States of America
Florida Technical College
south florida ave lakeland, Florida United States of America

Florida Technical College Liars and Cheaters. RUN AWAY!! lakeland, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: DON'T BE FOOLED

*UPDATE Employee: What !

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: WHY BOTHER NOW?

*UPDATE Employee: Call Me

DO NOT WALK RUN AWAY FROM FLORIDA TECHICAL COLLEGE! DO NOT EVER WORK THERE!!

I WORKED THERE FOR ONLY 14 DAYS AND THEY LET ME GO!! I KNOW THEY LET GO SEVERAL OTHER TOO!! I WAS ONLY DOING RECEPTION WORK, ANSWER THE PHONE, TALK, ENROLL STUDENTS, BE NICE AND CHEERFUL. WELL?? APPARENTLY NOT!! EVERYONE THERE IS SO RUDE AND WILL BACKSTAB YOU IN THE BACK! PEOPLE THERE DO NOT HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHER.  I AM SMARTER THAN HALF THE PEOPLE THERE WITH HAVING ALMOST 3 DEGREES FROM A REAL SCHOOL UNLIKE THE REST OF THEM.. THEY ARE SORRY EXCUSES FOR A COLLEGE!

ONLY EXPECT THE SAME KIND OF TREATMENT! NO DAYS OFF. NO TIME OFF. WORK LONG HOURS. I AM REPORTING THEM TO THE INSURANCE COMPANIES TO GET MY TIME THAT I DESERVE. NOW I GOT THEM ON MY BACK TALKING CRAP WHICH WILL COME TO A STOP AS WELL. THEY SAY THEY CARE ABOUT EACH EMPLOYEE THEY DONT. I WAS EXPECTED TO WORK ON THE WEEKENDS AND TRAVEL. I DONT HAVE THE LIFESTYLE THAT THE OTHER EMPLOYEES HAVE. THEN AGAIN, I HAVENT LOST MY SON AND I HAVE A BETTER EDUCATION! I DONT SMOKE, DRINK UNLIKE THE DIRECTORS!! AGAIN SORRY EXCUSE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2012 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Technical-College/lakeland-Florida-33810/Florida-Technical-College-Liars-and-Cheaters-RUN-AWAY-lakeland-Florida-926176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Technical College

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

DON'T BE FOOLED

AUTHOR: Desiree - (United States of America)

I know how your feeling right now and I know it's a bad situation for everyone. The best thing I can say for you to do is follow what's in the best interest for you and that child. Mr. Ruggieri doesn't care about his employees nor does he know what's going on at any of his campuses which is sad. Eventually the karma will come back and bite him in the butt for how he treats his employees and managers. From past experience I can tell you that if your still an employee chances are you will be asked to resign and the supervisor will get a slap on the wrist and make sure he doesn't do it again. That's all that will happen. You have options though. Campuses like This don't want you to go to the news or lawyers offices to press charges. So they will work with you to hush everything.

Good luck :)

What !

AUTHOR: David Ruggieri - (USA)

Your comments make no sense to me at all.
If you feel you were victimized by anyone at that campus I am giving you the ability to reach out directly to me. Pregnant is something I have no ability to deal with at all unless it was a supervisor, etc, and if that is the case than you need to let me get involved.
I am offering to help if really, help is needed.
Dave Ruggieri, President

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

WHY BOTHER NOW?

AUTHOR: Desiree - (United States of America)

Why does it matter exactly now? Your company fires employees who are capable of working the way you wanted them to work.

I'm always cheerful and polite. No one ever complained about that.

The communication and people telling me what to do is not the way businesses work. That's not how it's done at polk state. I have two degrees and for my age I'm way over the top then most people.

Your employees are just hurtful and rude. Pregnant by an employee now but now he's not talking to me so I will figure out what to do now!

Thanks for destroying everything!

Call Me

AUTHOR: David Ruggieri - (USA)

I am unaware of who you may be - but if you feel you were mistreated please reach out directly to me.
Druggieri@ftccollege.edy