Complaint Review: Florida Way Direct

• Submitted: Wed, July 11, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, July 11, 2007

• Reported By:Greer South Carolina
Florida Way Direct
travellifegodirect.com Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Travel Life Go Direct - Florida Way Direct - Lucid Long Distance Already knew banking information of College Student Ripoff Largo Florida

Just found out my 18 year old daughter lost $149.00 of her much needed college money. She just explained to us that a 727 number called her cell phone while she was driving and she answered. Well, the caller started telling about this great travel deal. She asked if my daughter would be interested and being I was in Florida at the moment thought maybe it was something I gave her phone number out for. The caller asked for an e-mail address which my daughter provided and her financial institution and my daughter also provided this. Instantly the caller asked if she could repeat back her routing and checking acount number and my daughter said ok.

When I called to dispute this I was hung up on by one " supervisor" so I called back and got another "floor supervisor" who told me my daughter provided her account number. I asked to hear the tape which he let me hear. When he came back on I told him if he listened he would see that the caller already had the information. I wanted to know how anyone from there could have this. I was told that it could have been provided from a prior purchase online but it wasn't she provided it. After a few choice words and telling this "gentleman" who would not let me speak that I was calling the Better Business Bureau and my bank in the morning I hung. After reading other reports of this fraudulant business I am also contacting the Attorney General in Florida.

Greer, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2007 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Way-Direct/Largo-Florida/Travel-Life-Go-Direct-Florida-Way-Direct-Lucid-Long-Distance-Already-knew-banking-info-260266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Way Direct