Complaint Review: Florida Way Dream Escape

• Submitted: Fri, February 02, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, February 02, 2007

• Reported By:Lake lure North Carolina
Florida Way Dream Escape
2655 Ulmerton Rd. St.407 Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Florida Way Dream Escape ripoff dishonest took my money Clearwater Florida

One night a girl call me to tell me I had won a vacation in fl.I would be recieving a package in the mail,I would look it over if I like it then they would take the amount out of my checking account. If I did not like, all I had to do was to call cancel.The package came I call that same evening.I cancel every thing the package said to do.Then on 11/07/06they took 59.95 and10/31/06 149.00.I call talk to a man he gave me a cancellation code told me to sent the package back,told me write a letter put my name address phone number. sent it to Flordia dream escape 3665 East Bay Drive Suit 201B Largo florida 33771 That I would get my money in two weeks. guess what I had not got my money yet.

Jane
Lake lure, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2007 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Way-Dream-Escape/Clearwater-Florida-33762/Florida-Way-Dream-Escape-ripoff-dishonest-took-my-money-Clearwater-Florida-234135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Way Dream Escape