Complaint Review: Florida Way, Florida Dream Escape, Florida Dreamscape, Suntasia

• Submitted: Fri, December 15, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, December 15, 2006

• Reported By:JACKSONVILLE Florida
Florida Way, Florida Dream Escape, Florida Dreamscape, Suntasia
2655 Ulmerton Road Ste 407 Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Florida Way, Florida Dream Escape, Florida Dreamscape, Suntasia MAJOR RIP_OFF, TOOK MONEY FROM ACCOUNT Clearwater Or Largo Florida

On November 27, 2006, I recieved a call from a really nice girl telling me that I had won a vacation for 6 nights and seven days in Orlando, FL for writing a check at one of the retail stores. She told me that I would be recieving a package in the mail and that I would have seven days to look it over. If I liked their deals then I would have to do nothing and my account would be withdrawn in the amount of $149.00. If I did not like what I saw all I had to do was call them and cancel and I would never be billed anything.

Well, it sounded good at the time. Until on December 11, 2006 my account was withdrawn in the amount of $149.00. I have online banking, so, I have a copy of the check. The check was written out to a company Named Florida Way. I had no clue who this company was, so I went and searched Florida Way 2655 Ulmerton Road Ste 407 Clearwater, FL 33762. The first link that was on my screen was rip-off report. So, I started to read.

I then called the company and they told me that they would send me a new package out and I could look it over. I told them that I found out that they were a scam and I wanted my money back.

They guy started to stutter on the phone and asked me to hold. When he returned he gave me a cancellation code and told me to write a letter to

Florida Dream Escape
2655 Ulmerton Road Ste 407
LARGO, FL 33762

He also told me that the letter should have my name, address, phone number and three words on it:

The only difference on the letter and the check that my bank had mailed to them was the name of the city. This was really confusing to me, so I am mailing these letters to both Clearwater and Largo, FL.

I also found on Rip-Off Report where Joe, the Ex-employee from Suntasia had told us the real name of the company and there address.

There name is Suntasia Marketing and is located at 8751 Ulmerton Road, Largo, FL 33771. Their website also gave me a fax number for the company when the guy on the phone told me that they did not have one!!!!

I am also going to write a letter to Donald Booth (their lawyer)
with the words CEASE AND DESIST to their corporate address as Joe recommended.

Thank you RIP-OFF REPORT and Joe!!!!

I will let you know if I recieve my money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2006 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Way-Florida-Dream-Escape-Florida-Dreamscape-Suntasia/Clearwater-Florida-33762/Florida-Way-Florida-Dream-Escape-Florida-Dreamscape-Suntasia-MAJOR-RIPOFF-TOOK-MONEY-225541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Way, Florida Dream Escape, Florida Dreamscape, Suntasia