Complaint Review: Florida Way & Travel Agents Go Direct

• Submitted: Wed, December 06, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, December 06, 2006

• Reported By:Bedford Texas
Florida Way & Travel Agents Go Direct
2655 Ulmerton Rd Suite 407 Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Florida Way & Travel Agents Go Direct RIPOFF DISHONEST FRAUDULENT BILLING Largo Florida

I recieved a phone call from Travel Agents go direct, the lady I spoke to said that I would recieve a free hotel stay, for like 3 nights, and I told her that I was getting married December 2nd 2006 and I wanted to use down town Dallas the night of our wedding, she said that is no problem well when I get the package in the mail the hotel stay was in other states, so I called and canceled it right away. I then go online like I do everyday and check my bank account, and its negative 149.00, I called Travel Agents Go Direct and asked them if they withdrew any money from my account and they said no. Then my bank told me that it was with some company called Florida Way, I had no idea who they are, I have never recived any info from them, only Travel Agents Go Direct, which I cancelled, Come to find out I guess they are all in it together to ripe you off, I was told that I would not be charged anything as long as I cancelled before the 8th of December, and I did. I called and spoke to a representative at Florida Way He was very rude and told me that I agreed to this which I did not they got my information from Travel Agents Go Direct. These two companies are working together to ripe you off Be very careful. I am going to send a letter along with a letter from my bank to the ATTORNY GENERAL OF FLORIDA, THEY WILL BE OUT OF BUSINESS HOPEFULLY, AND THEY CANT DO THIS TO ANYONE ELSE.

Jessica
Bedford, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2006 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Way-Travel-Agents-Go-Direct/Largo-Florida-33762/Florida-Way-Travel-Agents-Go-Direct-RIPOFF-DISHONEST-FRAUDULENT-BILLING-Largo-Florida-224002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Way & Travel Agents Go Direct