Complaint Review: Florida career college

Florida career college
Hialeah campus Hialeah, Florida United States of America

Florida career college FCC Ripoff Hialeah, Florida

To whom it may concern:
If you are thinking in applying for this school please think twice! Almost all professors are not well qualify to teach the material. Second, they harrass you more than a collection company to collect the 50.00 a month for their loan. I been taking exams in class when a lady knocks at the door to interrupt me and take me out of class to pay the 50.00. Guys don't be full by the advisers! My advisor even cried in the interview to sale me the program. They sold me this program for 15,000 when is not even worth 10,000. Guys do not commit the same mistake I made! This school is the worst I have ever attended in my life!!!!! Do you you research and believe what people say.
God Bless

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2012 02:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-career-college/Hialeah-Florida-/Florida-career-college-FCC-Ripoff-Hialeah-Florida-907441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida career college