fraction

• Updated: Wed, February 22, 2012

• Reported By: kainalo — Waimea Hawaii United States of America
Florida gun works
8306 Mills Dr., Internet United States of America

Florida gun works Indeed a total ripoff, sold me a junk uzi parts kit at a premium price, rob told me he will replace a bad barrel I got but it never happened after I sent the barrel back. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Untrue report!

Bought a uzi parts kit at a premium price expecting a excellant parts kit, but what I got was junk. The barrel was rusted and pitted and the lower trigger housing had broken springs. emailed them and got a response from rob. He said to send it back and he will replace the barrel so I did that.

I never got a barrel back from them. I emailed them about the broken springs in the trigger housing, no response from them. So I'm out of a barrel and a broken trigger group. They will not stand by their word or products. Buyer stay away from them. Norice they don't have a phone number, so what does tell you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2011 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-gun-works/internet/Florida-gun-works-Indeed-a-total-ripoff-sold-me-a-junk-uzi-parts-kit-at-a-premium-price-687213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida gun works

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Untrue report!

AUTHOR: Matt - (U.S.A.)

Not sure who this is, but I can tell you that if he sent us a barrel it is because we agreed to exchange it for him for a nicer one out of courtesy. The UZI kits were sold with barrels in good condition. The description stated them as such. We would never have asked him to send us a barrel for replacement and then keep it and not send him another. It doesn't even make sense. For that we would have just not said anything and stated the barrel is as described and have been done with it. It is obviouse that this is a BS report.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC