Complaint Review: Florida technical college

• Reported By: Desiree — Lakeland Florida United States of America
Florida technical college
4715 south florida avenue Lakeland, Florida United States of America

Florida technical college Ridiculous Work Enivornment Lakeland , Florida

*General Comment: Rape? Breach of Contact?

*Author of original report: Police are helping

*Consumer Comment: question

I worked here for about a month at Florida Technical College. I was polite, left most of the important work for the other receptionist to do because I didn't want to get blamed or in trouble if it was wrong. I did everything else though yet everyday I left like I was getting yelled at by everyone. They make you feel so small that you aren't worth anything. The receptionist position is the bottom of the barrel and its our fault if something goes wrong!
I became very close to everyone and felt betrayed when they let me go. Little did they know I was pregnant with their one of the employees children. So now I don't know what to do and I'm in a hard position. My mom and I are suing for breach of contract among other things. It's rape, abandonment, and battery.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2012 05:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-technical-college/Lakeland-Florida-33813/Florida-technical-college-Ridiculous-Work-Enivornment-Lakeland-Florida-980057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida technical college

#1 General Comment

Rape? Breach of Contact?

AUTHOR: iShedLightOnly - (United States of America)

You left most of the hard work for the other receptionist to do? Breach of contract? What kind of contract did they breach? You were pregnant by another employee and so you are filing a suit for rape and abandonment against the company? Makes no sense, none at all. How are they at fault for this? Did you get raped on the job? Was this when you were hanging outside of work with a co-worker? If so, you report that person to the police- you can't file a suit against the company. Why didn't you speak up and why are you on here about this? Doesn't make any sense. So many people are just upset because they get let go and forget employers in the state of florida have rights. You were employed for one month. In case you had no idea, its a right to work state. THEY can terminate you for anything within 90 days. EVERYONE knows that????

Police are helping

AUTHOR: Desiree - (United States of America)

The police are on my side thank you. I have enough evidence and witnesses to prove my story. I screwed up but you have no idea what I've been through. So thanks for the heads up.

question

AUTHOR: Jeanski - (USA)

What did the police say when you told them you were raped? If you know who the father is you can sue for child support.

victims