Complaint Review: FloridaCNANow.com

• Submitted: Mon, October 15, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 15, 2012

• Reported By: Cecilia — Florida United States of America
FloridaCNANow.com

FloridaCNANow.com cna course online, floridacnanow.com scam, floridacnanow.com review, floridacnanow.com ripoff Internet

I found FloridaCNANow.com through an ad in the jobs section on craigslist and It was a complete scam. After I signed up I never received my log in information and when I tried to get my money back they refused to give me a refund. Please avoid this company they are bad new! I am a single mother of 1 child and they will respond to all your questions before you give them money but after you purchase their course they ignore you! Beware SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 11:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FloridaCNANowcom/internet/FloridaCNANowcom-cna-course-online-floridacnanowcom-scam-floridacnanowcom-review-fl-955608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FloridaCNANow.com