Complaint Review: FloridaWay Dream Escape

• Submitted: Tue, February 27, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, February 27, 2007

• Reported By:Andover New York
FloridaWay Dream Escape
2655 Ulmerton Rd Ste 407 Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

FloridaWay Dream Escape Money Taken From Debit Account Without Authorization Clearwater Florida

I had recieved a phone call saying that I had won a vacation package that they would send in the mail. I recieved that package and as soon as I got it I called them and canceled my account with them BEFORE the deadline cancellation date.

Cancelling before the deadline date meant that I should not have been charged any money and they said that there would be no money taken from my account.

They made up a check saying that I was to pay them $149 and now my checking account is in the negative $174.15. This includes my overdraft charges.

I am now on the verge of cancelling my checking account and I have not had the chance to ask for my money back. I doubt that I will get it back, but I will try.

Heidi
Andover, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2007 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FloridaWay-Dream-Escape/Clearwater-Florida-33762/FloridaWay-Dream-Escape-Money-Taken-From-Debit-Account-Without-Authorization-Clearwater-Fl-237214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FloridaWay Dream Escape