Complaint Review: FloridaWay, Prism, Travelagentsgodirect

• Submitted: Fri, September 08, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, September 08, 2006

• Reported By:Sandiego California
FloridaWay, Prism, Travelagentsgodirect
One Is 3665 East Bay Dr Ste 201-B. Largo, Florida U.S.A.

FloridaWay, Prism, Travelagentsgodirect I got call from a lady explaining about there company, i said i am not interested. Second time i heard mail voice, i confirmed my a/c no. I did not know that it is from fake company. Largo Florida

I noticed a fraudulent check debit on my checking account for $149.00 from FloridaWay. Using Ripoffreport, I found what it was definately unauthorized.

My bank credited me the amount as they were familiar with them and suggested I close the account as there will be two more charges at the end of the month.(they have had many calls) I called the Company to cancel and to complain. I heard the recording from the telemarketed call and heard my boyfriend who was obviously awaken from a nap. He thought it was the bank as they NEVER identified themselves. Going through my mail, I found the Floridaway phamplet and then one from Prism (this co. was noted on ripoffreport.com)I found that they would charge my account $50 at the end of the month for a long distance card. I call them and cancelled and asked who was the other company.

They told me Travelagentsgodirect. Apparently when you erroneously confirm your bank account information (because they sound like the bank) you authorize three different companies to take your money. My name is on all this literature however, I personally spoke to no one.

Sandiego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2006 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FloridaWay-Prism-Travelagentsgodirect/Largo-Florida-33771/FloridaWay-Prism-Travelagentsgodirect-I-got-call-from-a-lady-explaining-about-there-comp-210133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FloridaWay, Prism, Travelagentsgodirect