Complaint Review: FloridaWay Vacations

• Updated: Thu, January 18, 2007

• Reported By:Panama City Florida
FloridaWay Vacations
http://www.floridaway.net Internet U.S.A.

FloridaWay Vacations UNAUTHORIZED WITHDRAWL OF $149.00 FROM PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT 12JAN AFTER CANCELLATION WAS REQUESTED ON 6JAN ripoff Internet

I was contacted on my home phone by FloridaWay Vacations on 28Dec. I accepted the package including 'free' airline vouchers and accomidations.

I left for vacation on the 29th through the 5th of Jan. When I returned I had recieved the package in the mail. After discussing this phone call with my husband, I realized this was a mistake. I immidiatly called to cancel on 6Jan. I was told I would not be charged anything for this cancellation.

After reviewing why my bank account was recently overdrawn I realized an unauthorized transaction of $149 from FloridaWay had been processed. I am currently waiting for a 'dispute form' to process to see if my money will be returned to the account not to mention numerous overdraft fees.

I am active duty military, and expecting a child. Companies such as this one should be terminated due to their duplicitous nature. Don't trust anyone.

Katie
Panama City, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2007 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FloridaWay-Vacations/internet/FloridaWay-Vacations-UNAUTHORIZED-WITHDRAWL-OF-14900-FROM-PERSONAL-BANK-ACCOUNT-12JAN-AF-231276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FloridaWay Vacations