Complaint Review: Florilli Transportation

• Updated: Mon, June 04, 2012

• Reported By: Bill — Winburne Pennsylvania United States of America
Florilli Transportation
1475 Us Hwy 6 West West Liberty, Iowa United States of America

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Florilli Transportation Fires People Without Cause, Holds Payroll After Firing People West Liberty, Iowa

Upon applying for FMLA, and trying to obtain supporting paperwork, I was fired by my Fleet Manager for unknown reasons.  The company knew the reason I was applying for the federal mandated system but they ignored the laws, and fired me anyway.

Then they decided to charge me what was in my payroll account about 300.00, by locking it so I could not obtain it from the card, and they took my final payroll check in the amount of 650.00 towards a truck abondmantment charge, what is this I was fired i did not abondand there equimptment they did if I am fired why would I go get a load that is going towards their office to return a truck to them.

After discussing this issue with their director of opperations, I asked for a letter of termination to explain more why I was being fired, I was told this letter would be sent out, and still have never recived this letter, why they knoiw I am trying to file charges agasist them for doing what they did so they are not going to send it out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2012 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florilli-Transportation/West-Liberty-Iowa-/Florilli-Transportation-Fires-People-Without-Cause-Holds-Payroll-After-Firing-People-Wes-867744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florilli Transportation

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: chris - (United States of America)

BRO I DROVE FOR FLORILLI  FOR OVER A YEAR AND I GOT PUT OFF WORK BY DOCTOR FLORILLI TRIED TO GET ME TO DRIVE TRUCK BACK TO IOWA AFTER DOCTOR PUT ME OFF WORK . I HAVE BULGING DISK AND BONE SPURS IN MY BACK AND IT'S PINCHING ON MY NERVES   CAUSING MY LEG TO GO NUMB,  THEY CUT MY CARD OFF AND TOOK LIKE 3 WEEKS TO GET MY FINAL CHECK  BUT I NEVER RECIEVED MY VACATION PAY.   I WAS ON WHEN DOCTOR PUT ME OFF WORK,,  I WAS HAPPY WITH THE COMPANY UNTIL I GOT PUT OFF WORK .  THEN THEY SHOWED THERE TRUE SIDE,, WISH I COULD GET MY VACATION PAY, BUT I KNOW THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN  . ATLEAST I GOT MY LAST PAY CHECK,,   GOOD LUCK TO YOU,,