Complaint Review: Florilli Transportation

• Reported By: K. — Indianapolis Indiana United States of America
Florilli Transportation
1475 Highway 6 West Liberty, Iowa United States of America

Florilli Transportation Appearances Can Be Deceiving! West Liberty, Iowa

Yes, their trucks are new. Yes, their software is current. BUT, they will NOT provide you with the 2,600 miles per week that they claim. I drove for them for six weeks and averaged 300 miles per day. I sat still in their new and pretty truck as much as I drove it. They DO NOT pay detention. I spent HOURS at shipper and receivers with no remuneration. The dispatchers do not know how to use the fancy software they have installed. After telling me where I was physically located, my dispatcher would follow up with "Where are you now?" They would give me three days to drive 600 miles, and then expect me to follow up with 1,000 miles overnight. They couldn't understand why my delivery would be late after I spent hours getting one of their trailers fixed. When they couldn't get me home my second week out, I was threatened with having the law called on me if I tried to drive home. I will tell you, letting them know that I was no longer going to work for them was one of the best feelings I've had in recent memory. I will work for one of the three companies that have been actively courting me. It's good to be the king (of the road)!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florilli-Transportation/West-Liberty-Iowa-52776/Florilli-Transportation-Appearances-Can-Be-Deceiving-West-Liberty-Iowa-970317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florilli Transportation