Complaint Review: Florilli Transportation

• Submitted: Thu, January 31, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, May 05, 2008

• Reported By:san antonio Texas
Florilli Transportation
P.o. Box 186 West Liberty, Iowa U.S.A.

Florilli Transportation DECEPTIVE PARASITES West Liberty Iowa

*UPDATE Employee: None

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I have to disagree with the complaint that was filed.

*Author of original report: YES ROBERT , FLORILLI IS A DISGRACE !!

*Consumer Comment: You realize that your complaint is rather silly, don't you?

If you are a commercial driver , I would think before you start working for a company like florilli, that has a bunch of parasites in operations, dispatch, etc.
It would of been a good job as I recieved a good truck and orientation seemed fine .

However, my dispatcher, JULIE GIBBONEY, who resembles , a character from the show "saturday night live", that character is called "PAT". Yes , she looked like pat!, she started to tell me daily, "I was doing a awesome job'!

Awesome job ! awesome job!

Yes I was doing a good job , delivering ontime ,driving safely, etc.

I guess they had some problems in the office, being consumed and preoccupied with themselves.

Being that Brad jones, president was a deceptive faggot and julie a pat look alike , This pair could not bring themslves to do their job and gave me a pretend trailer to pick up that did not exist in davenport,iowa.
Maybe brad jones ,julie gibboney {pat} , should remove the iowa corn cobb out of their assholes!

I also forgot to mention two other iowa cows= DAWN SAUNDERS and MARSHA SCHULT, who should also concentrate on their work .

MURRY FITZER , the one who owns this company should think about not screwing drivers and more on productivity.

Hard working drivers get business at florilli, while do nothing office /operations workers get rewarded!
I forgot to mention some of the cowardly kiss ass drivers who kiss the ass of their dispatchers .

I would stay away from this poor excuse for a trucking company!

Robert
san antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2008 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florilli-Transportation/West-Liberty-Iowa-52776/Florilli-Transportation-DECEPTIVE-PARASITES-West-Liberty-Iowa-304931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florilli Transportation

None

AUTHOR: James - ()

I am currently a Company driver for this company, and have absolutely no problem. I have been an over the road driver for over 7 years, with several diffrent companies, and can say that there are times drivers probably have legitimate complaints,..however I feel this is probably not one of them.  This is one of those times where you have to take what some of the "knucklehead" drivers we've all come across, and take what they say with a grain of salt at best, or in this case ignore altogether. It's obvious to me with the wording this particular knucklehead used, where the REAL problem is. It's times like this, when I read this sort of trash, that I can only hope CSA catches up with him and gets him off the road. Obviously not a professional driver,..just another steering wheel holder.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I have to disagree with the complaint that was filed.

AUTHOR: Tami - (U.S.A.)

I have worked for Florilli Transportation in West Liberty, IA twice. I have never had any problems with anyone in the company. Especially this last time that I worked for them. They have done nothing but treat me with respect and dignity. Brad Jones, President of Florilli Transportation Inc, tried to accomodate me as much as anyone possibly could. Dawn Saunders and Marsha have always done their job and have always been there to answer any question that I could ever even think of. Julie Gibbony and the other dispatchers do their jobs and do their best to accomodate the drivers. Dispatchers for trucking companies can only do so much.

People try to make it look like they are the ones in charge when in reality they are only doing what they are told to do. EVEYONE at Florilli Transportation has helped me and been their for me more than once. The only reason I am no longer with the company is b/c I have some health problems right now and the doctor said I cannot drive OTR and is not releasing back to work at all for awhile.

Tami

YES ROBERT , FLORILLI IS A DISGRACE !!

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

florilli is a disgrace and I did work for them and I could confirm this!

You realize that your complaint is rather silly, don't you?

AUTHOR: Anthony - (U.S.A.)

It's quite clear that you left the company for some reason, but the best you have done in your complaint, is expose the fact that you are not a very nice person.

Attacking people in a personal manner while angry isn't going to sway anyone to consider your complaint reasonable.

Why not offer the REASON you consider them so bad to work for?

What happened?