Complaint Review: Florilli Transportation

• Submitted: Wed, September 12, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, September 12, 2007

• Reported By:sherman Texas
Florilli Transportation
1475 Hwy. 6 W. West Liberty, Iowa U.S.A.

Florilli Transportation STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. West Liberty Iowa

In august of 2007 , i started working for florilli transportation, a company based in west liberty ,iowa.
I recived a 2006 , international that ran great , I really liked the truck and the job, I enjoyed driving their truck.

Everything was going fine , I was delivering my loads ontime . I was not asking for much and under the circumstances of dispatchers harrassing and trying to sabotage my work , I was doing okay , until my dipatcher julie gibboney , who resembled " PAT" from the show saturday night live, and her supervisor brad jones, so-called prez of ops started to sabotage my work .
For example send me miles to pick up trailers that did not exist! waist my time .

Dispatchers refuse to do their job, but have time to screw you !!!

I would stay away from this company and because of other reasons including slow pay , bad routing , also they want drvers to pay fuel !! not kidding!
They will not give you fuel routing,and of course abuse drivers!

brad and julie are both two useless, overpaid, gutless, dispatchers!

Robert
sherman, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2007 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florilli-Transportation/West-Liberty-Iowa-52776/Florilli-Transportation-STAY-AWAY-FROM-THIS-COMPANY-West-Liberty-Iowa-274254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florilli Transportation