Complaint Review: Florist Express

• Updated: Sun, February 19, 2012

• Reported By: Shameonyou — Kenosha Wisconsin United States of America
Florist Express
455 Boston Post Rd, Suite 6 Old Saybrook, Connecticut United States of America

Florist Express ProFlowers Overcharged, horrible customer service, no resolution, no sympathy card with arrangement for loved ones- Old Saybrook, Connecticut

*UPDATE Employee: We're sorry about your bad experience

My Great Aunt passed away Sunday the 5th of February, 2012.  I contacted Florist Express online through ProFlowers and chose an arrangement that would have suited my 92 year old great aunt. She was a church going woman, and I chose a cross like arrangement. I was splitting the arrangement between my brother, sister and cousin.  I chose their 'premium' arangement, and completed the information for a card to be included with the arrangement on the date of my great aunt's wake and service.

I arrived at the service Wednesday, Febryary 8th, and saw many beautiful arrangements near her casket, then there was a tiny cross shaped, I can't even call it a floral arrangement.  It wise teeny tiny.  Not at all worth the $66 I spent, let alone the $29.00 the basic would have cost.  I phoned the 'customer service' only to be disconnected twice, and the representatives must have all been on their first day, because not a one of them seemed to know how to speak with a customer. Especially a bereaved one. There was absolutely no empathy.  I voiced my concern over the arrangement, the size, the 9 tiny blooms, the lack of a sympathy card I completed for my siblings and cousin.

So, in the end, the only thing I was able to get was a $20 refund, so I still paid $46 for a $15 arrangement.  Not happy at all.  I wish I could find out who the 'local florist' was. Probably someone in their basement. I will never use this company again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2012 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florist-Express/Old-Saybrook-Connecticut-06475/Florist-Express-ProFlowers-Overcharged-horrible-customer-service-no-resolution-no-sympa-836632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florist Express

We're sorry about your bad experience

AUTHOR: Steve @ ProFlowers - (United States of America)

It is true that orders filled through our sister company ProFlowers Florist Express are filled by local florists, but we sitll guarantee your satisfaction and it's unacceptable that if something substandard was sent that you had such difficulty getting someone to honor our satisfaction guarantee.  Give me a call at 866-526-9426 and I'll do what I can to make it right for you.  -Steve