Complaint Review: Florist Express

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: Ashley — Tarawa Terrace North Carolina United States of America
Florist Express

Florist Express HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!! Internet

I had a HORRIBLE experience with Florist Express. I ordered flowers through them the day before Valentines Day, was charged extra for them having to deliver on Valentines Day & thought I was good to go. The next day about 1 I found the flowers had not been delivered yet so I called & was transferred between 5 or 6 people before someone could find my account.. they told me they couldn't tell me the exact status but that they would be out for delivery shortly. I had them sent to my moms work. She got off at 6 but stayed until 8 pm because they flowers had not arrived yet. Finally she went home. I call that night & nobody answered (even thought it is supposed to be a 24 hour service.) I call the next morning & once again was transferred between 5 or 6 people who either couldn't find my account or could but could not help me or tell me what had gone wrong. Finally I was told I would be contacted via phone once they figured out what had happened. I was never called SO I call back that night & ask to talk to a supervisor. Conveniently for them there wasn't one available so she gave me an email address to email & said someone would get back with me asap. I wake up the next day & NOT to my surprise I had not been contacted so I call back. This time I get someone with ProFlowers who very easily pulls up my account & gives me my refund. I am later emailed back by a ProFlowers supervisor apologizing for the service I recieved & said that someone would be contacting me from Florist Express & that I would have my order replaced at no charge. OF COURSE I have yet to hear anything & its been over a week.. & I am still waiting the 3-5 business days to get my refund back. I have made it very clear to them that my family & friends NOR myself will EVER use them for orders ever again. I strongly recommend that you STAY AWAY from this company as every complaint I've seen about them has been close to if not exactly like mine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florist-Express/internet/Florist-Express-HORRIBLE-EXPERIENCE-Internet-1017675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florist Express