Complaint Review: Florist Express

• Reported By: AngryinCO — Aurora Colorado United States of America
Florist Express

Florist Express Pro Flowers Guarantee a LIE Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We apologize for the poor service

I ordered a bouquet to deliver on Valentine's Day for my widowed Aunt. I paid extra for guaranteed holiday and morning delivery. My Aunt works in a Federal building and leaves to work in the field at noon. I emailed customer service  the day of delivery because I waited on hold for over a hour and was hung up on twice. They emailed me back saying it should be there by 5pm.

I called the day after the holiday, again being told it would deliver that day by noon. Surprise it was not delivered!  It was delivered two days after the valentine holiday. My Aunty was off from that Thursday not returning till Tuesday after President's Day to find wilted flowers on her desk.

I called that previous Monday to have them pick up the wilted bouquet and refund my money. They told me I would have my money returned to my card within 1-3 business days. Since the guaranteed delivery money took 5-7 business days I waited.

I called first week of March when I got my bank statement because I only saw the delivery charge returned to my card. I called and they told me the last call I made to them was on the 20th of February and took to long for my money to be returned, but they could offer me a 10% return on my $60 arrangement. After complaining a few more minutes the supervisor was nice enough to bump it up to 20%.

My order had numerous calls from me and I was not compensated what I was offered the first time around. I called back to have only 20% of my order refunded to me with a $10 gift card (that I will not be using) and my holiday guarantee was refunded. Instead of my entire order being refunded as I was promised the first time.

I am disgusted with their service and would not recommend them to an enemy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2012 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florist-Express/internet/Florist-Express-Pro-Flowers-Guarantee-a-LIE-Internet-Internet-851322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florist Express

We apologize for the poor service

AUTHOR: ProFlowers - (USA)

We're sorry you had a bad experience with our service.  We work hard to ensure the florists that we contract deliver your gifts on time, and if that didn't happen we stand by our guarantees.  If you received poor customer service, that isn't acceptable, and not the way we expect our agents to behave.  If you still haven't been able to get this resolved to your satisfaction, please give me a call at 866-526-9426 and I'll look into it personally for you.  -Steve