Complaint Review: Florists' Transworld Delivery, Inc

• Updated: Thu, February 17, 2011

• Reported By: TheSGAFiles — Statham Georgia United States of America
Florists' Transworld Delivery, Inc
Nationwide United States of America

Florists' Transworld Delivery, Inc FTD Flowers People always say Love is blind but no one never told me that the blind do get robbed. Internet, Nationwide

I went to this site thinking that I was going to be able to purchase somethings for Valentine's Day and instead got the old run around. They tell you that you can get same day delievery and that they will gurantee you awesome service. Instead I am left with a bill, no flowers and everytime I call to get in touch with someone they hang up or say we are sending your information right away to the nearest florist. It has been almost I complete week since I placed my order and still no flowers or refund. Not to mention they haven't even posted the statement yet so trying to protest the charge will do me no good. People always said that love is blind but know never told that blind make easy targets to rob. That's what happens when we try to be romantic and smooth operators. Theirs always a playa hater waiting in the back ready to chime in on command. If you deal with company and has had success. More power to you but if your like me then my friend we have been bamboozled and I feel your pain. No give me Loveeee!!!! Until next time Be safe, Be easy and I'll Holla!!!

Love Life, Live Life and God Bless!

P.S. FTD you suck azzz!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2011 08:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florists-Transworld-Delivery-Inc/nationwide/Florists-Transworld-Delivery-Inc-FTD-Flowers-People-always-say-Love-is-blind-but-no-one-696862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florists' Transworld Delivery, Inc