Complaint Review: Florists' Transworld Delivery

• Submitted: Mon, May 09, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, May 09, 2011

• Reported By: joe — atlanta Georgia United States of America
Florists' Transworld Delivery

Florists' Transworld Delivery Flowers for mom. Not if you use ftd. ftd.com, Internet

I order flowers for my mother from Ftd.com, 2 weeks ago for mothers day. I wanted them delivered on may6th the friday before. They were not. I called and nobody wanted to do anything about it. It as been 4 days now and I have not heard anything back. I tryed to call again same thing happen, we can't help you I was told. This is the second time this has happen the first time I was given the number to the local florist and they made it right. Not this time, Beware before you use FTD.com because if I had not talked to my mom they would have ripped me off and I would not know. And I bet it happens alot and they count on people not knowing.
Joe
Atlanta,ga

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2011 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florists-Transworld-Delivery/internet/Florists-Transworld-Delivery-Flowers-for-mom-Not-if-you-use-ftd-ftdcom-Internet-727306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florists' Transworld Delivery