Complaint Review: Flower Delivery Expree

• Updated: Mon, February 10, 2014

• Reported By: Charlotte — Rancho Cucamonga California
Flower Delivery Expree
Internet USA

Flower Delivery Expree Wesley Berry Flower Delivery Express Promised delivery of flowers, took money, no flowers delivered. Stated they would refund only the cost of flowers, not the service fees. When I stated there was no service involved, and all money should be refunded, they stated that was their policy. Customer service person could not transfer me to a supervisor. Number onus calls made to their always open number, no answer. Guaranteed delivery??? Internet

I ordered flowers for my aunts funeral. The internet site promised next day delivery. I ordered the flowers 2 days ahead to ensure delivery. The next day, I sent an email requesting confirmation of delivery as promised by either email or text to my phone. The next day, two days after ordering the flowers, I received an email stating there was a problem with the delivery. I called the number on the email, no answer. i left a message And did not reveive a call back. I sent a return email as well. No answer back. I have called the "never closed number" " open 24/7" and could not get past the calling tree, several times. I finally called the order desk to get a live person on the phone. The person was only going to refund $42 of the $77 charged to my account. I asked to speek with a supervisor and he stated he could not transfer me to a supervisor. Once I stated i would have a lawyer call if he couldn't get me a supervisor, he said he would fill out the paperwork so I could talk with a supervisor. [continued below]....

..... Finally after being on hold 45 min, I spoke with a supervisor who promised a full refund Anywhere from 2 to 14 days. Next call to them, if this does not occur, will be legal. This is a case of theft weather they want to admit it or not. When you take someones money and do not give them the article, last I heard, this was called stealing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2014 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flower-Delivery-Expree/internet/Flower-Delivery-Expree-Wesley-Berry-Flower-Delivery-Express-Promised-delivery-of-flowers-1122602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flower Delivery Expree