Complaint Review: Flower Delivery Express

• Updated: Fri, August 30, 2013

• Reported By: J M — Madrid Other
Flower Delivery Express
150 W Congress St Detroit, Michigan USA

Flower Delivery Express Wesley Berry Florist Fake Promotional Codes to Draw In the Unsuspecting Nationwide

Do not under any circumstances use Wesley Berry Florist or Flower Delivery Express! They are habitually guilty of credit card fraud. The "promotional code" for $31 repeatedly emailed to me was not honored when I made the purchase. The total amount without the discount appears in grey, as if was not the final step, but when you complete the last step of online purchase, you are charged the full amount, which in my case was over twice what the charge should have been with the discount. A $19.99 service charge was also applied to my purchase.

I sent 3 emails to the customer service addresses they listed, all of which were ignored. I posted on their Facebook page, but my post did not appear, of course; all the posts on their Facebook page are obviously contrived.  I responded to the Complaint Center link on the Wesley Berry website, which led to an error message and an email address. The email I sent to that address pinged.  Since my purchase, I've seen on the internet that there are dozens of complaints against Wesley Berry Florist and Flower Delivery Express.  I wish I'd read them before!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2013 06:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flower-Delivery-Express/Detroit-Michigan-48226/Flower-Delivery-Express-Wesley-Berry-Florist-Fake-Promotional-Codes-to-Draw-In-the-Unsusp-1080406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flower Delivery Express