Complaint Review: Flower Delivery Express

• Updated: Fri, August 16, 2013

• Reported By: Redraider — salt lake city Utah
Flower Delivery Express
2985 Haggerty Rd, Commerce, MI 48390 Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Flower Delivery Express Company never delivered flowers and refuses to contact me back Internet

I ordered flowers from Flower Delivery Express with same day delivery.  The flowers were for a family whose father had passed away.  I didn't like the extra fees that they try and tack on to the end of the order but I was desperate and agreed.  I waited for the flowers to be delivered and they never arrived.  I waited a day and they still didn't arrive.  I tried to contact the company but they bury their support number deep within their website and even when you call the support number it's nothing but an automation system that requires you to leave your contact information.

I've tried emailing them and contacting them through their support number.  Two days later I still haven't received any return contact from Flower Delivery Express.  I'm now in the process of doing a charge back with my credit card company.

I would never do business with this company again.  Always be weary of an online company that won't publish their support number.

-Ryan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2013 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flower-Delivery-Express/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84123/Flower-Delivery-Express-Company-never-delivered-flowers-and-refuses-to-contact-me-back-In-1076537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flower Delivery Express